Posted by Frank Murch | Aug 7, 2015 9:36:00 AM
Signs for San Diego offers you a YouTube video link on many Fridays. Today’s video is ADA Signs
The ADA law is now 25 years old. You need to place signs in your building that comply. There are requirements for the disabled. If you have no idea what those requirements actually are, here is a video to start understanding this.
You can Google this and get a hundred answers, but most have nothing to do with signs. This video is focused on ADA signs. There are massive sets of rules and regulations called the Americans With Disabilities Act. The language is complex.
Want the straight “skinny” in English? Want to understand it.
- What the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) is and how it has changed.
- It tells you what those squirrely dots at the bottom are
- It explains a little about the out door signs and a lot about the indoor signs
- It tells you about the locations you need signs
- It tells you about: Fonts, Styles, Strokes, Sizes and other details that can trip you up
- It tells you where to mount them and how
- It explains what colors are required
Here is a start and it shows you where to look for more detail. This is the key to understanding a complex law.
Need more? Give us a call. Signs for San Diego, email@example.com 760-730-5118
Areas Served : At Signs for San Diego we serve commercial accounts all over the metro area, but focus on ADA signs Oceanside CA, ADA signs Carlsbad CA, ADA signs San Marcos CA, ADA signs Vista CA, ADA signs Escondido CA, ADA signs San Clemente CA, ADA signs Dana Point CA, Bathroom Signs, Braille signs, regulatory signs, tactile signs,