Posted by Frank Murch | Oct 26, 2014 5:43:00 PM
Is your sign working for you? Many companies with electrical or lighted signs have problems. In many cases this has to do with replacing a few light bulbs, replace a transformer, clean a sign face, switch out a sign face or acrylic panel. This is the situation Liberty Oil found itself in. They just needed a good cleaning and a new set of high output bulbs.
They asked Signs for San Diego to do the work and it took a day to restore the sign to its bright, customer attraction device.
Your sign problems are costing you money! Having an attractive and working sign pulls people in, but having a sign with problems do the opposite. Common problems include:
- Change your look – Sign faces age, and people get use to the sign over time. Changing a face into a brighter and newer look will get you a new look. Many of your customers are repeat customers, but there are customers that sit on the edge – they are just about ready to turn into your drive, but just on the edge – a bright new look makes these folks drive in and improves your sales
- Fix damage. Over time you may end up with a crack, maybe the color is pealing, maybe you can see cracks. Fix these and improve your look. You know you need to, just make the call and get it done!
With Signs for San Diego it is easy to make your image shine! Call us for yours
- Parking lot lighting replacement and repairs
- Repainting and cleaning
- 24 hour emergency service
- Storm damage repairs
- Fully licensed and insured
sign repair, electrical sign repair, electrical sign repair Oceanside CA, electrical sign repair Carlsbad CA, electrical sign repair Vista CA, electrical sign repair San Marcos CA, electrical sign repair Escondido CA, electrical sign repair Dana Point CA, electrical sign repair Encinitas CA