Posted by Frank Murch | Apr 21, 2020 8:00:00 AM
RE/MAX is a Colorado based company started in 1973 with a single office. By focusing on the agent and services the agent needs, RE/MAX has grown. It is in over 100 countries with 120,000 agents. RE/MAX is a franchise with a network of franchisee-owned and -operated offices. They are mostly residential and run more transactions than any other real estate company.
Interesting facts about RE/MAX:
- RE/MAX has the largest share of voice in national TV advertising.
- remax.com is the most visited real estate franchise website with more than 48 million visits annually.
- The RE/MAX Hot Air Balloon fleet is the largest corporate balloon fleet in the world.
- RE/MAX was named a “Top Military Spouse Friendly Employer” by Military Spouse magazine for five consecutive years, beginning in 2007.
- Dave and Gail Liniger, who founded RE/MAX in 1973 in Denver, CO., still lead the network today.
When RE/MAX is San Bernardino needed a new monument face, Signs for San Diego was there to help. The order first came in through Fastsigns and Signs for San Diego was the manufacturer and installer. This is common, as Signs for San Diego does a lot of wholesale and subcontractor work.
These are push-thru acrylic faces, where the brushed aluminum face is cut out and the acrylic is pushed through the face. The dimensionality and depth show. The sign is backed by LEDs the light up the acrylic. With the use of translucent and non-translucent vinyl, we channel the light giving it nice edge-lighting and elegance.
Signs for San Diego worked with another sign company, redesigned for manufacture, and fabricated and installed all the signs. Do you have a project like this? We’d love to hear from you.
Topics: Monument signs